Discover who you were made to be. This journey will reconnect to the extraordinary in you. Because your spark hasn’t died out, you’ve just forgotten that it’s still burning inside you. And in case you’re worried that you never had a Spark in the first place, rest assured: you absolutely do, and we’re going to find it together.
Get started with a Discover Your Spark 90-minute experience
In 90 minutes, I’ll guide you to:
- Brainstorm through a variety of areas of your life
- Some of what you put down, especially at first, might feel obvious or not all that spark-y, but once you get going, some will surprise you: things you haven’t thought about in decades or something totally new you’ve never considered.
- Share what you discover with others
- Saying it out loud increases your belief that you can absolutely pursue these Sparks.
- Make a plan to pursue one or more of these Sparks in the next three days to take you from dreaming to doing
- Immediate action means you’re more likely to keep moving forward.
- Delight in discovering all these Sparks in your life!
Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to find out about upcoming dates (all CDT and virtual).
- Each experience is capped at 10 people.
- You’ll be invited to the private Facebook Discover Your Spark community
- You’ll get my Sunday morning newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming retreats, courses, events and more!
Then, when you’re ready to take the next step, there are Discover Your Spark virtual weekend retreats and six-week courses to take you even further!
The next dates are TBD
This video explains everything you receive when you sign up for a retreat or course
If you’re anything like the rest of us, time and life has banged you up a little and it’s likely you’ve lost track of how incredible you truly are. What purpose you’ve been put on Earth to pursue. Today, the awe and wonder of life rarely, if ever, presents itself to us, not because it’s not there, but because our day-to-day clouds our vision from noticing it.
This experience will guide you to go back and find your inner pilot light—you know, the one that’s always been there, ready to go when ignited but content to just stay the course and burn away until it’s called upon.
Hi. I’m Dayna Del Val. I'm thrilled to be on this journey with you.
One thing I know is that we can go for way too long a time straddling between remarkable and so, so ordinary, often leaning heavily towards the so, so ordinary side.
On the surface, my life has been pretty mundane:
- Born and raised in a rural part of the US
- An actor who never made it to Hollywood because I got pregnant right before I graduated with a theatre degree
- The CEO of a small arts nonprofit (2010-2023)
- One child, one dog, one husband: in that order
- Live in a small city in flyover country
BUT HERE IS WHAT ELSE IS TRUE ABOUT ME:
- A bona fide angel visited me hours before my son was born
- I’m a writer. I put together ideas in ways others want to read
- I had a vision, clear as day, about this work while walking on a dirt road during a two-week writing retreat
- I’m a SAG-AFTRA actor despite never moving to Hollywood
- I am absolutely a performer, but now I’m telling MY stories rather than acting out the stories of others
It’s time. It’s your time.
Time to take the leap.
Time to expand.
Time to seize that remarkable you that’s always been there.
The only resource we cannot re-create or get back is time.
There’s no more waiting. You have the rest of your incredible life to live.
Don’t you want to live it fully alive?
Discover Your Spark work is structured to help you, someone who is already busy, carve out the time needed to reconnect to YOU.
This program is for you if…
Listen, I know what it’s like to have this low-grade, impending fear that your big dreams, if you can even remember them right now, are actually unattainable and that you’re not all that special after all.
All the gurus and fancy people can write all the books they want to teach us how to (re)discover the spark that is within each and every one of us, but those further down the path have often forgotten what it’s like to stand at the front of it, unsure of their first steps.
This program is different.
I haven’t forgotten.
While I’ve lived a regular life in so many ways, I’ve also lived a pretty unusual life. It’s been remarkable and so, so ordinary. And my hunch is that yours has, too.
My role in this program is not to teach you all *I KNOW,* because it’s not about me. I’m here to be your guide on the path back to YOU. It’s you who has the answers. My role is to help you uncover those answers, to set you in motion, to move you into action, and help you begin taking those precious steps toward your own light.
It's YOUR time.
Why make this investment in yourself when there are so many other things pulling on your time and finances?
You rearrange your schedule to take your child to their friend’s house. You put down your necessary work to manage your boss’ random request for something else. You say yes to meeting with a friend who’s feeling blue despite the fact that you were relishing having the afternoon to yourself.
It’s time to give to yourself what you so often give to others: your time, energy and attention.
Your life is now. Right this second. And this next second. And each second that passes by. At what point will you finally decide that your BIG or small dreams are worthy of your time while you’re still here?
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I had had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier
I’m certain Spark work has the power to interrupt the patterns that lead to these regrets above.
Will you be courageous enough to disrupt the beliefs and fears that have kept you back?
Will your certainty in your Spark be stronger than anyone else’s desire to keep you small?
Those are questions only you can answer. I hope you answer yes. For the sake of you—and for the sake of the world who is waiting for you to come fully alive again.