Take the first step to discover what lights you up & begin your extraordinary journey
What if you knew what lit you up inside so you could be more of WHO you are rather than what you do?
With Spark Start, you’ll overcome any fear you have of discovering your Spark in the first place (You do have a Spark—I promise!).
By exploring 8 areas of your life, you’ll get comfortable digging deeper, dreaming bigger and growing your Spark in as little as 90 minutes.
And then you’ll take quick action on it, too!
Here's some of what's included in Spark Start
A short, guided visualization to get you centered
The Spark Start guide to help you find Sparks in your life
An opportunity to make a Spark plan of action
Social media posts to share your success with Spark Start
Emails to motivate and inspire you to keep going
Delight in discovering all these Sparks in your life
Plus, you’ll get my Sunday morning extraordinary newsletter to keep you moving forward. It will ensure you’ll always be the first to know about upcoming retreats, courses, events and more, too!
But you don't have to take only my word for it...
And all this is yours for only $57!
Purchase Spark Start TODAY and get going on the first step of the path to Discover Your Spark!
When you think about what really lights you up and brings you joy, do you think, “I’m not ready to go ‘there.”? or “How can I find something I’ve never had in the first place?” or “This work is scary. It feels too big. I’m not a ‘dream big’ kind of person.”
I get it. It can be scary to dream and say it out loud. And even a small dream can feel hard to get started on.
To be alive is to have a Spark. That means every single person has one—including YOU! It’s that internal pilot light of joy that’s been a steady flame throughout your life, whether you’ve ever used it to light your path or not.
What if there was a way for you to start to discover interests, talents and dreams that you haven’t thought about in any meaningful way for years? What if you could safely uncover new passions and hobbies that started bringing you joy right away? And what if it didn’t have to be scary, take a ton of time or cost a million dollars?
That’s exactly why I created Spark Start.
It’s a quick, affordable and not-at-all-scary way to look at 8 different areas of your life and write down whatever comes to mind. Some might surprise you, and some will feel so familiar that you’ll smile when they cross your mind because it’ll be like reconnecting with a long-lost friend.
Ultimately, Spark Start is about what brings you joy and lights you up inside. Period.
And all this can be done in about 90 minutes!
Even more details about what's in Spark Start
Watch the welcome video from me talking about some of my Sparks and my journey to get to here
- You might be surprised to learn that I have only very recently discovered the tiniest of Sparks in my life, something I haven’t done in more than 45 years, that has brought me an immense amount of joy. And it cost me fewer than $10 to get started on it.
Listen to a Spark Guided Visualization from me to help you get centered and present
Brainstorm in the Spark Start guide on 8 different areas of your life
- Some of what you put down, especially at first, might feel obvious or not all that spark-y, but once you get going, some will surprise you: things you haven’t thought about in decades or something totally new you’ve never considered.
Make a plan to pursue one or more of these Sparks in the next 3 days to take you from dreaming to doing
- Immediate action means you’re more likely to keep moving forward.
Share your progress with your social media network for fun accountability and community-building with ready-made images and posts
Receive 3 emails in the two weeks after you sign up to motivate and inspire you to keep going
Delight in getting over your fear and discovering and pursuing all these Sparks in your life
- You’re on an endless hamster wheel of wake up, get (everyone) ready for the day, rush to work, run to get someone to a practice/rehearsal/activity, make dinner, hurry up to get (everyone) ready for bed, stream something, go to sleep. Repeat.
- You have some free time but you’re “wasting” it. You wake up early, determined to be productive but find your hour has flown by while you’ve scrolled through social media. Back to the hamster wheel you go.
- Nobody ever praised you for something you used to love doing. You watched others excel while you toiled away in obscurity, so you put that thing down because what’s the point of pursuing something you’re not any good at, that nobody notices, that’s not advancing your career, your bank account, your future?
- You’ve never found your “thing.” That passion, hobby or pursuit that really makes you come alive, that is a Spark of joy. When you look around, everybody else seems to have found theirs, so it’s pretty obvious that if you had one, you’d have found it by now, right? You clearly don’t have a Spark. Time to hop right back on that hamster wheel.
Over and over again.
But imagine if your life didn’t have to be an endless hamster wheel.
What if there was another way forward, and it didn’t mean the upending of your entire current life?
What if you could discover some Sparks that effortlessly fit into your already packed schedule, that didn’t cost a million dollars or demand that you take a two-week vacation at a silent meditation retreat? What if you could start to work these little Sparks into your life right now?
With Spark Start, you can!
In as few as 90 minutes, you’ll discover small, simple ways to hop off that hamster wheel and engage with joys, new and old, in your life. And you’ll put a plan in place to take your first step in the next three days!
Hi. I’m Dayna Del Val, and I’m thrilled to be on this journey with you!
One thing I know is that we can go for way too long a time straddling the seemingly opposite sides of extraordinary. That hamster wheel does an excellent job of keeping us trapped between remarkable and so, so ordinary, often leaning heavily towards the so, so ordinary side.
Listen, I know what it’s like to have this low-grade, impending fear that your Spark, if you can remember even having one right now, is unattainable and that you’re not all that special after all.
On the surface, my life’s been pretty ordinary:
- Born and raised in a rural part of the US
- An actor who never made it to Hollywood because I got pregnant right before I graduated with a theatre degree
- The CEO of a small arts nonprofit (2010-2023)
- I’m brand new into my self-employed life
- One child, one dog, one husband: in that order
- Live in a small city in flyover country
But here’s where it gets remarkable:
- A bona fide angel visited me hours before my son was born
- I’m a writer. I put together ideas in ways others want to read
- I had a vision, clear as day, about Discover Your Spark work while walking on a dirt road during a two-week writing retreat in September 2020
- I’m a SAG-AFTRA actor despite never moving to Hollywood
- I am absolutely a performer, but now I’m telling MY stories rather than acting out the stories of others
- You’re reading this post and considering Spark Start for yourself—if that’s not remarkable, I don’t know what is!
All the experts can write all the books they want to teach us how to find the Spark that’s within each and every one of us, but those further down the path have often forgotten what it’s like to stand at the front of it, unsure of the first step.
I haven’t forgotten because in so many ways, I’m standing at the starting line right next to you.
And that’s why I created Spark Start.
To guide you (and me!) to take a deep breath, step off that hamster wheel (if only for a few minutes), get curious and commit to the very first step to Start your Spark.
I know as soon as you start uncovering your Sparks and employing them in your life, you’ll realize what a gift it is to keep digging and finding more of what lights you up.
How do I know that?
Because it’s exactly what I’m doing right now to light my own path forward.
And now you can join me on the journey, too!
The value of everything you receive with Spark Start
A welcome video from me talking about some of my Sparks and my journey to get to here
- I’m a professional speaker, which means I get paid to share my story at women’s conferences, corporate events and more. I’m sharing my story with you right here.
A guided visualization from me to help you get centered and present
- I’m a reluctant meditator because it’s so hard for me to quiet my mind, but when it works, it really works! So I’m a student constantly striving for more mental peace and bet that you might be, too. Join me for this quick guided visualization, which is something I find easier than sitting in absolute silence.
The Spark Start guide
This guide is the foundation of all the Discover Your Spark work I do. We start with this document when I’m working one-on-one in private coaching, leading weekend retreats or multi-week courses and when I’m with corporate and nonprofit groups.
Social media posts
- One way that helps make this work “stick” is to share it publicly. I’ve created a series of social media posts you can share with your network. Invite your friends to step off their own hamster wheel and join you in this new journey to Discover Your Spark.
Follow up emails to motivate you and keep you on track
- You’ll hear from me three times in the two weeks after you purchase Spark Start. These emails are special to this program and will remind you why you said yes in the first place. Email 1 will celebrate that you got started. Email 2 will encourage you to keep going. Email 3 will challenge and inspire you to take your Spark pursuit even further!
My weekly Sunday extraordinary newsletter will inspire and motivate you to keep discovering your own Sparks
Delight in discovering all these Sparks in your life and stepping off the hamster wheel!
Altogether, that’s a nearly $6,000 value package and it’s yours for only $57!
Spark Start is for you if…
- You’re stuck on the mundane hamster wheel of life, and it’s only speeding up and dragging you down
- You’d love to find some simple joys to add to your day without breaking the bank or demanding too much time
- You’re approaching (or are in) a time of transition—graduating from college, a new job, retirement, empty nesting, a recent marriage or divorce, about to become a parent…and you’re uncertain what’s next for you
- You’re secretly afraid that everyone else has a Spark, and you obviously don’t or you’d have found it by now
- You know there’s something “more” out there for you—you just aren’t sure what it is
- You’re worried your current life is the best it’s going to get
Listen, Spark Start can’t “fix” you—mostly because you’re not broken. But also because only you can really make change in your own life.
But what Spark Start can and will do is reveal to you possibilities, passions and pursuits you’ve forgotten all about or never even thought of before.
Spark Start will reignite your internal pilot light, remind you of the joys you used to know and invite you to explore new ones, too. And when you do that, suddenly the hamster wheel doesn’t feel so bad. When you add a little Spark here and there to your demanding day, the fun, the joy and the satisfaction of that moment carries through to all the other “stuff” that’s currently weighing you down.
How do I know? One of the great “ah ha!” moments I’ve had doing this work for myself has been realizing that it’s almost always the tiniest Sparks that make the biggest impact.
Sign up and watch the welcome video to learn about my Sparks, large and small. You’re going to be shocked (second only to me!) to see what my latest Spark is. Frankly, I’m still in disbelief.
How does this work? Click on any of the purchase buttons, and you’ll receive the first email with all the links and information you need to watch the video, listen to the guided visualization, download the Spark Start guide, access the social media posts and more.
It’s easy peasy, and once you’ve downloaded everything, you’ll have access to them forever!
Due to the digital nature of Spark Start, there will be no refunds after purchase.
Just imagine where you could be a couple hours from now after having spent time listening to the guided visualization and filling out your Spark Start guide.
You already know how it feels to be stuck on the out of control hamster wheel. See how much better your life can be when you’ve taken the first step to Discover Your Spark with the Spark Start program!
I can’t wait to hear all about what you discover and how you start to use your Sparks to light up the path you’re just getting started on.
Be sure and tag me when you share your social media posts (FB: daynadelvalextraordinary | IG: dayna_delval | LI: daynadelval). Your success will inspire and light the way for others to get started, too!
I look forward to seeing your Spark and joining you on the journey!